Here is the information on Java Fundamental Class for our youth.
– Total sessions = 10
– Wednesdays (6-7pm), Fridays (4:00pm – 6:30pm). Wednesdays (students can come early for practicing themselves or study)
– Exception: Class starting from Thursday (7th of July) and after that we will stick to above schedule
$500 ($100 discount for friends/family and referrals) = $400
– Java Concepts (variables, loops, conditions, functions)
– Object Oriented Programming concepts. Class, Objects, Methods
– Filing basics. Reading/writing CSV/text files
– Basic Algorithms (factorials, prime number, Fibonacci and more)
– Basic student project (decided by students)
(for students with more appetite we may add more to agenda)
– Practice, practice & practice.
– We will slow down for student to understand, absorb and internalize rather than attempt to complete all course in 10 sessions.
Ruhi is Monta Vista student, coached by Asif Habib as part of wemoconnect. Intern of WeMoConnect as well as experienced in coaching in Girls who code and other place.
Coaches and other seniors will be around students to get help if they are stuck or need assistance.
Contact & Location (WemoConnect Lab):
4701 Patrick Henry Drive, Building 23, Suite G, Santa Clara, 95054
or call: 877-222-1167
Small but functional Lab: We have few kits for visitors, hobbyists and curious minds. Like Lego Mindstorm robot, Raspberry Pi 2&3. iOT kits and working code (in Python) that controls multiple items. Along with some Nurf, batminton, smart-TVs to relax students if they want a break
http://www.wemoconnect.com (for bootcamp and other courses)
Please help me spread the word.